Friday, March 12, 2010

Brain is Clean!

Just got the MRI results back.  Brain is clear of tumors!  Still waiting on other scans, however, this is very positive news.  Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me and my family since November when we got the rough news.  We didn't talk much about the significance of brain cancer ... we didn't have to.  I am truly humbled by all of the talent, prayers, and goodwill that made these results possible.  It is my hope that you and yours get to start your day in good spirits and great health.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Susan,

What wonderful news!!
Love,
Art and Ginny

Anonymous said...

keep the "faith" and you courage up!!! You are an inspiration. Blessings to you and your family.

Bonnie Johnston

Unknown said...

What fantastic news! I'm sure you and your family are thrilled! We in Venice are thrilled for you too. I will keep thinking positive thoughts for you.

SUSAN, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL INSPIRATION TO OTHERS.